I recently read a social media post where real estate agents throughout the country posted comments on what they do to “double-WOW” their sellers AFTER they have listed their home.
I wanted to share some of their comments with you — and ask that after you read this article, you let me know what YOU DO to WOW your sellers.
- Preview competing properties before recommending a listing price
- Write up the MLS listing info and give to the seller to review before listing on MLS
- Talk about open house strategies
- Create great-looking brochures and provide an exterior brochure box
- Always give feedback after each showing
- Give feedback every time a new, competing listing comes on the market
- Give feedback every time a competing list is SOLD
- Provide copies of all ads and links to on-line ads
- Ask the seller if they would like to view competing listings
- Contact the seller at least 3 times during the first two weeks the home has been listed
- Make an inspection of your vacant listings every few weeks
- Ask the seller for feedback and their suggestions on how to get their home sold
- If the seasons change, retake exterior photos
Would you please reply back and let me know what you do to follow up with your sellers?
I’ll compile a list from other agents too and send you another email with other ways to WOW sellers!