You get a phone call that a long-lost friend is driving through town and wants to stop by to see you.
Your house is a mess.
Here are some tips to help you speed clean your house:
- De-clutter table and countertops
- Put children’s toys and dog/cat toys in paper bag and put it out in the garage or closet
- Throw loose articles of clothing in the washer or dryer
- Open up curtain and blinds
- Use a damp cloth to wash down bathroom sinks
- Quickly clean a dirty toilet
- Febreeze the living room, kitchen and bathroom
- Sweep the areas of the house where your guests will be walking
- Sweep the front porch
Depending on the work involved, these quick clean-up tips should take you less than 30 minutes to complete.
Please email your quick clean-up tip suggestions so I can add to this list.