It sounds easy enough.
I’ve interviewed some agents on HOW they get their leads — but have found they may not be asking the right questions — nor do they keep track of the source of their leads.
The biggie reasons for asking the right questions are to learn:
- Who to thank
- Which marketing campaigns are working
- Which marketing campaigns are NOT working
- Where to best spend your marketing dollars
- Where to best spend your time
So, here are some questions to ask when…
You Hold an Open House
- – Why did you stop by to see this house? How did you find out about the open house?
Someone Calls to See Your Listing
- – How did you find my name and number?
You Get a Referral from Another Agent
- – Why did you call me to handle your referral?
A Seller Calls You To Make a Listing Presentation
- – How did you hear about me?
Someone Calls You to Buy a Home
- – Did somebody refer you to me?
You Get a Lead Via Social Media
- – What is the reason you choose me?
You may be surprised at some of the answers
- – and it could be money in the bank to know the source of your leads.
So what other questions would you ask?