So, you just arrived at a listing and you forgot your measuring tape. Here’s a quick way to measure practically anything—if you to have to figure out some dimensions right now!
- It’s about 1” in diameter
- It’s 2-1/2” by 6”. Paper can wrap around object so it also comes in handy if you have to measure small, curved items.
- It measures 2” x 3-1/2”. (Can also be used to scrape ice off car windows.)
- The span of your outstretched arms is usually roughly equal to your height — so if you are 5’9”, by stretching your arms, measuring from the tip of your left hand to the tip of your right hand should be about 5’ 9” in length.
- A size 10-1/2 man’s shoe is about 1 foot long. For women, size 8 is about 10 inches long. Measure by walking heel to toe.