Have you ever thought about putting together a questionnaire for your sellers entitled:
“What’s So Great About Your Neighborhood?”
When buyers view a home, they often ask about the neighborhood. This is a great tool that you can provide to the buyer’s agent when they request a showing.
Here are some of the questions to ask your seller. Ask them to complete.
They may not be able to answer all of them, but they can leave some blank.
- What would you say about your neighbors?
- What community events occur throughout the year?
- What local shopping is available nearby?
- What are the schools in your neighborhood area?
- What are some of the best restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
- Is there access to public transportation?
- Is there a local park, playground or dog park?
- Is there a community pool or fitness facility?
- What is the crime rate in your neighborhood?
- Where are the medical clinics and hospitals located?
- What’s available nearby for entertainment (movie theaters, nightlife, children activities)?
- What other towns are nearby?
Remember that buyers are not just buying a home. They are buying into a lifestyle and a neighborhood.
It’s one of the keys to getting your listings sold.
So, what else would you add to this list?